March 30, 2022 – TES-i is attending the AAAA 2022 Army Aviation Mission Solutions Summit April 3, 2022 – April 5, 2022.
After applying over two decades of innovation in aviation solutions and system unified modeling, Tucson Embedded Systems has rebranded itself as TES-i
Dennis Kenman and Stephen Simi will be attending and will be available to talk about how TES-i expands their already great support capability to Contractors and End Users.
Stephen Simi will be discussing our advancements in Model-based Modular Open System Approaches MMOSATM, in support of DoD’s Digital Engineering initiatives, during the Modular Open Systems Approach (MOSA) panel Tuesday, April 5, from 12:30 -13:30 CST.
TES-i, and its wholly owned subsidiary TES-SAVi, are advancing Open Standards and MOSA Principles through:
- Enabling Environment: AWESUM® MBSE, data model tools, and reusable Common Operating Environment (COE) libraries
- Modular Design: Reusable modules supporting FACE Reference Architecture
- Key Interfaces: Open capability interfaces
- Open Standards: FACETM, SOSATM and HOST, CMOSS, and OpenVPX
- Conformance: FACE-VA, HOST, and DO-178C for Airworthiness