TES-i briefs FACETM products being developed using AWESUM® MBSE tools and COE to BG Rob Barrie, Program Executive Officer Aviation, during the September 2021, combined FACETM/SOSATM Technical Interchange Meeting in Huntsville, AL
As seen in Army Aviation Magazine’s March/April 2022 edition, during the September 2021, combined FACETM/SOSATM Technical Interchange Meeting in Huntsville, Alabama: TES-i Vice President Stephen Simi, Chief Engineer Ken Erickson, and Avionic Systems Lead Patrick Craine provide update on US Army’s ARCM and Bell’s FVL FACETM products developed using AWESUM® MBSE tools and COE to BG Rob Barrie, Program Executive Officer Aviation, and Mr. Matt Sipe, director of the Modular Open Systems Approach (MOSA) Transformation Office, Program Executive Office for Aviation, Redstone Arsenal, AL,
TES-i, through its wholly owned subsidiary TES-SAVi, supports Open Standards and Modular Open Systems Approach (MOSA) Principles, including:
- Enabling Environment: AWESUM® MBSE, data model tools, and reusable Common Operating Environment (COE) libraries
- Modular Design: Reusable modules supporting Future Airborne Capability Environment (FACETM) Reference Architecture
- Key Interfaces: Open Capability Interfaces
- Open Standards: FACETM, Sensor Open Systems Architecture (SOSATM) and Hardware Open Systems Technologies (HOST), C4ISR/EW Modular Open suite of Standards (CMOSS), and OpenVPX
- Conformance: Open Standards FACE-VA, HOST and DO-178C for Airworthiness.