Industrial Internet of Things
Advanced Solutions Today
Simply put, IoT is a network of intelligent computers and devices that collect and share huge amounts of data from our physical world. The data is collected in the cloud. There it is aggregated with other data for end-users to access and use to increase productivity and make educated decisions. Industrial IoT itself is commonly used to increase automation in construction sites, mines, homes, schools, casinos, etc.
Industrial organizations using IoT experience improved connectivity, efficiency, and scalability while saving time and money. The predictive maintenance, improved safety, and other operational efficiencies alone lead to considerable cost savings. Additionally, IoT networks allow industrial organizations to break open data silos, connecting all of their people, data, and processes from the factory floor to the executive offices. Business leaders use this data to obtain a complete and accurate understanding of the company’s performance, which in turn drives smarter decisions for increased success.
- Systems development per ARP-4754A
- Software development per DO-178C
- Electronics and firmware development support per DO-254
- Software tool qualification per DO-330
- Model-based development per DO-331
- Object-oriented technology per DO-332
- Environmental testing per DO-160G/MIL-STD-810
- Cyber-security support per DO-326A
- ISO 9001:2015 and AS9100D certified
- AS9115 Compliant