Electronic Design & Manufacture
Turnkey Cost-Effective Solutions
TES-i creates cost effective, highly reliable, safe and secure solutions of enterprise and embedded hardware and software systems through exceptional design, development, integration, and verification.
For safety-critical electronic hardware and firmware (FPGAs) development, TES-i employs the FAA’s recommended guideline RTCA DO-254 / EUROCAE ED-80 – Design Assurance Guidance for Airborne Electronic Hardware, and can support our customers from PHAC to HAS.
Our custom embedded solutions serve aerospace, automotive, defense, medical, mining, oil and gas, and IIoT industries. From rugged, reliable hardware and software that strengthens your system to peripheral support equipment that eases use, our products aim to exceed expectations and required specifications.
Custom Embedded Systems
TES-i engineers and develops custom embedded software and hardware solutions to solve our customers’ specific challenges including legacy system and obsolescence management. These solutions include:
- Computer board design and I/O circuitry
- Board support packages including device drivers
- OS integration and application architecture
- Sensor integration and mesh networks
- 8- and 32-bit single and multi-board designs
- High density embedded designs
- Embedded controller module-based designs
- High speed signals, programmable gain amplifiers, transient protection, power supplies, USB, and ethernet
- Bus backplane design
- FPGA with nanosecond response times, with burned in 32-bit microprocessors
- Custom hardware interface sub-systems
- Custom VME and ISA cards
- Multi-I/O interface conversion cards
Avionics / Vectronics
TES-i designs and produces hardware, software or integrated solutions including all life cycle data for the Aerospace/Avionics and the Vetronics markets. These include traceability to and compliance with all appropriate regulatory/government regulations (DO-160, DO-178, DO-254, DO-330, DO-331, DO-332 etc).
TES-i designs and produces internet-connected devices including sensors, and machines to collect and exchange data in real time in the Cloud. This data can be used to improve efficiency, productivity, and safety in industrial settings.
TES-i has designed integrated control systems for the purpose of controlling and monitoring video signals for real time processing. This provides dynamic feedback to the user to allow for course corrections or updates to mission planning as needed.