Smart Medical Solutions
Today’s technological advances allow for increased automation in the medical field that provides faster and safer medical care. TES-i’s embedded and enterprise engineering solutions support these advances through secure, connected software and hardware that reduce cost, increase response, and boost life-saving capabilities.
TES-i’s medical industry solutions support civil and military projects. For example, our software support for our customer’s ARM-based control software development for an autonomous portable refrigeration unit (APRU). The APRU unit is a compact, temperature-controlled blood and medicine transport device for military and commercial first responders. It contains one of the smallest compressors in the world, which can run for up to three days on advanced battery technology in even the most extreme environments.
- Systems development per ARP-4754A
- Software development per DO-178C
- Electronics and firmware development support per DO-254
- Software tool qualification per DO-330
- Model-based development per DO-331
- Object-oriented technology per DO-332
- Environmental testing per DO-160G/MIL-STD-810
- Cyber-security support per DO-326A
- ISO 9001:2015 and AS9100D certified
- AS9115 Compliant